Lifetime 8'W x 7.5'D Plastic Storage Shed Kit w/ Vertical Siding - Roof Brown / Gray Shades (model 60230A)
Lifetime 8x7.5 shed rough cut in roof brown / gray shades colors is the perfect solution to your storage needs. Built with durable, dual-wall
high-density polyethylene, the Lifetime 8x7 shed is steel-reinforced
and low-maintenance. Various features include lockable doors with built-in windows, skylights, vents, custom shelving, high impact flooring and much more. The Lifetime 8x7 Shed in
rough cut, wood grain finish style is the perfect addition to your backyard for storage and great looks!
The Lifetime 8x7.5 shed 60230A features: rough cut wood grain and brushed textured finish, roof brown / dark brown and gray shades colors,
vertical siding design, built-in door pane windows (3) per door, door slider latch, (1) full ridge skylight,
(2) screened gable vents, (1) 90" x 9" shelf, (6) wall hooks, wood grain texture floor in black. 10 year warranty.
Boxes may have branding for different stores and markets. Item is new and factory sealed.
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Customizable Shelving and Storage System
- Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Heavy-Duty Steel Trusses Provide Additional Roof Strength
- High-Pitched Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
- Lockable Steel-Reinforced Doors for Added Security
- Low Maintenance Design
- Slip-Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor Protects Against Oil, Solvents, and Stains
- Sturdy Steel-Reinforced Construction
- UV Protected to Prevent Weather Damage
- *Note* this shed does not meet Florida code unless paired with our Lifetime Extreme weather kit. Minimum High-Velocity Wind Rating in Florida is 15 psf. When paired with Lifetime Extreme Weather Kit, Lifetime Sheds meet a wind rating of 20 psf (118 mph).
Assembly: Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
Cubic Feet: 362
Square Feet: 52.5 ft2
Door Handle: High-Impact Handles with Metal Latch
Door Hinges: Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins
Door Locking: Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) Deadbolts on Interior Of Left Door
Door Opening Dimensions: 56"W x 76"H
Door Structure: Steel-Reinforced Polyethylene
Eave Depth: 2 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 7' 8.75"W x 7' 1.5"D x 8'H (92.75"W x 85.5"D x 96"H)
Exterior Roof Dimensions: 8'W x 7' 7"D x 8'H (96"W x 90"D x 96"H)
Fascia Height: 1.25 in.
Floor Structure: Slip-Resistant Dual Wall Polyethylene
Footprint: 7' 10"W x 7' 4"D (94"W x 88"D)
Interior Dimensions: 7'6"W x 7'D x 5'10"-7'10"H at peak (90"W x 84"D x 70"-94"H)
Interior Headroom (truss to floor): 80 in.
Materials of Construction: Powder-Coated Steel and High-Density Polyethylene
Max Roof Load: 23 psf (lbs per sq ft)
Max Wind Resistance: 65 mph
Roof Pitch: 6:12
Roof Structure: Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
Roof Support Trusses: (2) Steel A-Frame Trusses
Screened Vents: (2) Screened Gable Vents
Shelves: (1) 90"W x 9"D Shelf
Wall Hooks: (6) Tool Hanging Wall Hooks for Customizable Organization
Wall Structure: Steel-Reinforced Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
Consult local building codes before assembly. Note: Must be built on a flat
level foundation of wood or concrete (not included). Flooring must be
anchored to the foundation. Anchoring hardware depends on the type of
foundation you have and is therefore not included in this shed kit. Not
including the installation of the foundation, you can expect assembly of the shed itself to take 2 adults up to 6 hours.
California Residents: Click Here
for Proposition 65 Warning