Arrow 12x20x7 multi-purpose carport is perfect for vehicles, tractors, 4-wheelers, shelter from the elements, picnic or patio area and more!
On Sale Now!
Arrow 12'W x 20'D x 7'H (8.5'H at Peak) Steel Auto Carport Kit (model CPH122007)
The 12x20 ft carport from Arrow is a newly re-designed carport and multi-use shelter that is wind and snow rated for maximum protection against the elements! Our carport features a galvanized steel roof with horizontal panels, and an industrial steel frame that has been powder coated to resist corrosion and rust. This 12x20 ft carport has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and a snow / ground load rating of up to 35 lbs per sq ft. Rain or shine - it doesn't matter, this carport is built to last! The Arrow carport is a high quality steel structure that is perfect for protecting cars, trucks, boats, tractors and even outdoor picnic or play areas.
It's galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust and
the elements and features an attractive eggshell roof. The Carport is
assembled on our tough all-steel, powder coated 2 in. tube frame, made
to reinforce stability and strength in the structure. The premium powder
coating provides corrosion and rust resistance. Easy to install, the
Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and
self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the
Colors: Eggshell roof with Black frame
Storage Area: 234 square ft. / 1792 cubic ft.
Exterior Dimensions: 146"W x 237"D x 102"H at peak
Interior Dimensions: 142"W x 237"D x 100"H at peak
Building Weight: 575 lbs. (shipping weight 672 lbs.)
Warranty: 10 Years Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Ground Snow Load: 35 lbs. per sq ft
Wind Load: 100 mph
*foundation / flooring materials not included
Free Fast Shipping!
No Sales Tax! *excludes MO
INDUSTRIAL GRADE FRAME
- 2 in. / 5,1 cm square tube / 15-gauge wall thickness delivers wind and snow load strength and stability. Premium black powder coat finish resists rust and corrosion. Rib spacing: 4.5 ft. / 1,3 m.
SLIP-FIT FRAME CONNECTIONS
- with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for easy assembly. Ready-to-build right out of the box.
- 10 ft. / 3,1 m horizontal roof panels with 29-gauge painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Rounded eaves for additional protection from elements.
- 8 ft. 6 in. / 2,6 m peak height.
- Roof pitch: 3:12. 12 in. / 30,5 cm overhang at the gables.
- Eggshell finish.