||Seeing I had read many comments regarding the instructions, I first read them through before starting the assembly, having done that I started the job.
I laid a concrete slab using a timber frame of 2 x 3's (2 x 10 ft and 2 x 8 ft). This turned out to be less than an inch bigger all round when the shed was finished - just right.
The assembly went reasonably fast and the instructions were clear in all respects; in fact, apart from a few nuts and bolts on the roof which required a helping hand inside the shed, I could have assembled the shed on my own. (I didn't have a helper when I was installing the roof so I used a weight on the top of the nut on the roof and installed the nut from the inside without too much trouble - I double-checked for tightness when a friend turned up.
Total assembly time was around 6 to 8 hours - I wasn't counting.
As I had used a concrete base, I didn't use the free flooring kit which came with the purchase.
I secured the ground members to the concrete with self-tapping (blue) 1/4' x 2" screws, having first drilled suitable holes with a 3/16" masonry bit.
An inspection following assembly showed a great many gaps where rodents and wasps, etc, could later enter, so I used a silicone caulk around the outside and four corner ground locations. I did no caulking above floor level.
I then closed the doors and returned the next morning.
There was a mist when I returned to the job but with all the ventilation around the eaves, etc, I was amazed to see a lot of condensation over the whole internal structure. Because of this, I purchased a couple of plastic vents (c. 10" x 4") and installed one in the back and one in the front gable panels. I cut a suitable hole using a SawMax and secured the vents using two nuts washers and bolts. I also added a small piece of gauze material to stop insects coming in - despite the fact that they can walk in through the eaves any time they want!
Wasp and bee nesting, including killer bees, is a problem here in south AZ so I might have to further secure the eaves later on.
All in all: I am pleased with my purchase of the Arrow Dallas from Sheds For Less, especially with no tax and no S&H! The instructions were good and almost all the holes lined up perfectly. Construction was a little lengthy but basically a breeze.
My only concern is that Arrow should consider making vents a part of the kit.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]