||So far I'm almost done with the assembly of the shed. I wanted to give my thoughts while they are still fresh:
- Fairly decent directions: there are some bad things about them but overall they are better than most. It's hard to put together a manual like this. Keep working it to bring it from a B- to an A
- Assembly is fairly intuitive but be prepared for a 10-12 hour duration
- Construction seemed flimsy at first but as you get it assembled I'm much happier with the sturdiness
- Construction is fool proof, if holes aren't lining up you didn't do something right
- Shipping was easy
- Cost was excellent; good value
- Ordering was easy
- Overall experience was positive
- Directions need to point out a few more details about lining up holes. I put things in 180 degrees on a couple of occasions where they should have given a "note" to make sure you have it the right direction
- I would like to see a little bit bigger wooden foundation. At least in the length, why not go 98"?
- Don't like the way they suggest doing the foundation with 2 x 4s. I used 2 x 4s on the end and 4 x 4s in the middle. Much sturdier that way and much easier to assemble
Experience has overall been good. They did everything on their end of the bargain: affordable, durable product. But, in the future I think I'd save up for a little more money and just buy one assembled. The time and effort has taken up a lot of time I could have spent doing other things. Not their fault..just now that I've accomplished this task I have "checked the block" and next time I'll let someone else do it and save my time.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]